July 26, 2009

Writers Workshop and Other Stuff

Hello again!!

Yes, I realize I have not posted since January but this year has taken me by surprise. Spring was almost non-exisistant in Chicago and the time just went by. Before I knew it, it was time for the Midwest Writers Workshop that I went to for the second time this year. It was just as inspiring as it was last year and I am going to start saving my pennies for next year. I met with an agent and she wants to see ten pages of my work!! She was so nice, she even helped me rework my query letter. I am going to finish all of that up and send it out next week or the following.

Right now I am getting set to go on the second half of my journey. I am going down to Tennessee to see my girls and bring them back up here so they party with me for my birthday. Some people mind getting older, I just like to party. Well, that is all for the moment but I will keep everyone posted on what happens with the query. I will also post more often.

Next time: some of the stuff I learned from the workshop.

Thank you for reading my ramblings,

Patti

No comments: