October 7, 2008

Welcome!!!

I'm guilty! I originally started this blog in January as a New Years Resolution. Here it is October and I'm starting over because I only posted one time when I promised at least once a week.



Welcome to The Write Zone!! My original blog name was the Writer's Chronicles but I think I like the Write Zone better. It reminds me of the Twilight Zone. In this blog I will be talking about topics that are on my mind, books that I love, I will keep you posted on my writing projects and rejections.



National Novel Writing Month starts November 1st!! I will be among the tens of thousands of upeople who will be participating. This, of course, is on top of Thanksgiving festivities and Christmas shopping. Once again, I will keep you posted. If you are a writer and want to test your typing skills join NANO. The goals is to write a 50,000 word novel in 30, yes 30 days. I have participated 4 times and won twice. The website is Nanowrimo.org.



If you are a reader, thank you for reading. If you are a writer, keep the faith. Patti

No comments: