October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!! I'm sitting here on the computer waiting for Trick or Treaters. Things have changed so much. When I went to school here we would have a Halloween carnival at the school, there would be a Halloween party at the school and then we would go out in groups and come home with gobs of candy. Now the kids are not even allowed to wear costumes to school. I love Halloween. I dressed up last night, am dressing up tonight and will dress up tomorrow. Then, tomorrow I start Nano!!! In case anyone doesn't know what Nano is, it National Novel Writing Month. I am going to try to write a 50,000 word novel in one month. I've won twice already but I enjoy the challenge so I'm trying again. I will keep everyone posted on my progress. If anyone wants to join me, let me know!

Good bye for now and good writing, Patti

No comments: